HOW TO RENT A SELF STORAGE SHED
Renting your shed is easy and requires just 3 steps.
1. Contact us for a chat about How to Rent a Self Storage Shed
- We can help you with your needs – timing, location, shed size, etc.
2. Pop in to the Office to sign up
- Sign the industry standard contract which requires simple things like keeping the shed clean and paying in advance.
- Bring a month’s rent and $100 refundable key deposit.
- You’ll be given any details and a key to access your shed.
Whenever you want to move out, just give us a weeks’ notice and, provided all obligations are met, we’ll refund you money paid in advance, plus your key deposit.
3. Pack your belongings and move in!
- See our tips section for packing and storing.
- Arrange transport – we can recommend a Removalist for you.
- Sheds come supplied with a lock and there is space for you to use a personal lock as well, if you wish.
- If the amount you have to store changes, you can move into a bigger or smaller shed down the track.
Payments are to be made monthly in advance
A $100 key deposit is required.
Payments can be made by cash, cheque, money order, Centrepay and internet banking.
If paying into the bank, please be sure to use your shed number and location as identification. For example, shed 12 in Goonellabah is 12G and shed 24 in Lismore is 24L.
Call Bob, Helen or David for a friendly chat..